We are offering outdoor yoga weekly this summer during this unprecedented time. It is normally just one Saturday a month but we feel this is a great way to connect and be in-person together during this trying time.
Here’s how it will work:
- Outdoor yoga begins this Saturday, June 6th and every Saturday to follow for the summer, from 8:00 AM – 9:15 AM – weather dependent. If the weather is not conducive, a memo will be sent out and the 8:00 AM – 9:15 AM Open Flow class will be held virtually instead of outdoors.
- For everyone’s safety, the sign-up process will be completely touchless. Please sign up for the 8:00 AM – 9:15 AM class in advance as normal at: www.mindbodyflowyoga.com/schedule.
- A class off of your Livestream pass applies for outdoor yoga. If you do not have a Livestream pass/package, please purchase a single Livestream class pass at: www.mindbodyflowyoga.com/schedule in advance of the outdoor yoga class.
- The class must happen with social distancing practiced – mats six feet apart.
- For everyone’s safety, props (blocks, mats, and hand towels) will not be provided at the park, as they’ve been in the past. Please bring your own props from home.
- So long as we are able to secure a musician, the first outdoor yoga class of the month will be accompanied by socially distant LIVE music.
*The 9:30 AM – 10:30 AM Hour of Flow class will continue to be held virtually every Saturday.